Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Wall-Mounted)
This Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispenser features a refillable bottle capable of holding up to 1000ml of liquid soap or hand sanitiser and an automatic sensor which issues 0.8-1ml dose of sanitiser upon detection of a hand.
This means the user does not have to touch hand sanitiser dispenser, reducing the risk of bacteria or virus transmission and cross contamination.
- Automatic, non-contact sanitiser dispenser.
- 1000ml-capacity refillable bottle up to 3000 sprays
- Can be used with liquid hand sanitiser
- Automatic sensor issues a 0.8-1ml dose upon detection of a hand
- The user does not have to touch the soap dispenser
- Lockable design with a window
- Drop pump: issues hand sanitiser in a single squirt
- Can be powered via a mains supply using the UK adapter
- Can be powered using 8 “AA”-size batteries (NOT Included)
- Battery life: up to 30 000 doses
- Low Battery indicator light
Provides a hygienic, simple and safe method of maintaining hand hygiene between hand washes
Suitable for public toilets, libraries, supermarkets, sports/ concert venues, hotels, bars, restaurants, cinemas, parks, stations, care homes, hospitals, offices, factories, businesses, and private homes
Love the stylish look of this in my store. So easy to install onto the wall, and it’s great knowing the staff and customers don’t need to touch the sanitiser bottle physically anymore, which we used before this
Much better than having to physically touch and press down on bottles for sanitiser
Lasts a long time
Kids in the crèche love not having to touch a sanitise bottle because to them it’s effort. They think this is fun and cool. We put some stickers on the dispenser to make it more child friendly and attractive
by Jack B
Was looking for a design like this one for ages. Well easy to put and take off any wall.