Keep your staff happy, let us take the pressure off them.
Sanitise Ireland have a team of highly trained staff, that come with glowing testimonials for both contract and deep cleaning. Adhering to the strictest guidelines as laid out by the HSE and the HSA, while also following closely with the ISSA and the GBAC.
Every premise is cleaned and sanitised to the highest of standards by professional staff, using top quality equipment and the most natural and powerful disinfectant on the market.
A bespoke package is created and unique to every company. Sanitise Ireland staff understand, that no two premises have the exact same needs. Catering for small offices to big sports clubs, every job is planned out, to achieve optimum results.
Staff always work from high to low and from clean areas to dirty areas, to prevent cross contamination. Our final step will be disinfection. After each job we use an ATP detector to monitor the work. Once this is complete, we will leave a certificate as our seal of approval, ensuring that staff and customers are commenting on the standards of hygiene in your premise. The process may differ; however, Satisfaction level always remain the same!!
During a deep clean the premise is literally cleaned from TOP to BOTTOM. All waste will be removed. Every surface both horizontal and vertical will be scrubbed clean. This includes walls, doors, picture frames, window frames, vertical surfaces, touch points and down to the floors. Depending on the premise this could include setting up tents outside to ensure all chairs or other items are cleaned thoroughly. Stringently following guidelines and ensuring your building is perfectly clean and feeling fresh.
- An intensified cleaning procedure that allows for the cleaning of harbourage and niche areas. Getting into cracks, crevices and pores that are difficult to reach during the normal cleaning routine.
- The process involves high quality equipment and certified, hospital grade antimicrobial disinfectants.
- Upon walking back into the building, you will Immediately notice a massive difference, a deep clean often uplifts the entire building.
- Professional job that gets professional results.
- A clean environment makes people feel happy, motivated and healthy.
After meeting with you to discuss your needs and preferences, we will plan around this. Ensuring that the highest standards are met and a top quality service is achieved. Leaving you and your staff happy and confident in clean, productive surroundings.